Friday, June 21, 2013

Day Trippin! - A DAY ALL TO MYSELF!

So coming up in a few weeks I will be on the road for three weeks strait. First Utah, Then Wisconsin, Chicago, Detroit and finally LA.

However between now and the 4th of july I am taking it easy. But that doesn't mean I'm not going anywhere - NO SIR -  I can't seem to stay in one place for long..... bad for my reputation and all.

Tomorrow I have a day trip planned with a buddy, A nice 200 mile motorcycle ride across the sierras. It will be nice to take a day and get some fresh air and put my DL1000 through its paces. Many of my motorcycle buddies call it throttle therapy. I call it gloriousness!

Im headed toward Mcarthur Burny Falls   (See Map bellow).


View Larger Map


 I will try to post some pictuures of the ride throughout the day and keep you all up to date with any lessons I learn along the way. 


No comments:

Post a Comment